St. Jacob Leuven
We are closed because we are doing transformations to improve fire security. As soon as this is completed, we are open again for your reservation.
* We have 7 nice rooms for guests. They are located at the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floor. Unfortunately no lift.
* We have 3 rooms for 3 persons and 2rooms for 2 persons. We have a bed for your child below three years old.
Every room has television! We provide towels and bed sheeting. There are also 2 rooms with a private bathroom.
* There are two shared bathrooms (with hairdryer).
* You can make a reservation tu use the kitchen between 11am and 9pm. You have to clean the kitchen immediately after using is and store everything. If we do it for you there is a charge of 15euro per room and per meal.
* Wifi in the room is free when you make a reservation directly with us.
The laundrette is situated 75, Ridderstraat or 7, Tervuursestraat, at only 200m from the house. There is an iron and ironboard in the breakfast area.
* You can stall your bikes in the garden.
* You allways have to pay for parking in the centre of town or use a blue parking disk (max 2h), except on sunday. There is free parking outside the city.
* Pets are unfortunately not allowed.
* Check-in from 15h and check-out before 11h.
It is prohibited to smoke anywhere in the house and on the terraces!
Pictures of the guest rooms