Hostel St. Jacob Leuven
* We have six nice rooms for guests. They are located at the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floor. Unfortunately no lift.
* We have 3 rooms for 3 persons and 3 rooms for 2 persons. We have a bed for your child below three years old.
Every room has television! We provide towels and bed sheeting.
* There are two shared bathrooms (with hairdryer).
* The dining room and the kitchen are located on the 2nd floor, below a century old wooden roof without a single nail. The rooftop terras is available to the guests but the garden is not.
* The kitchen is fully equipped and can be used by all our guests. Every morning, there is a self-service breakfast available. So you can get out of bed and have breakfast when it suits you best. The breakfast is available untill 11pm.
* In the sitting room there is a PC with internet. WIFI internet in the room is 4€ per night.
The laundrette is situated 75, Ridderstraat or 7, Tervuursestraat, at only 200m from the house. There is an iron and ironboard in the breakfast area.
* You can stall your bikes in the garden.
* You allways have to pay for parking in the centre of town or use a blue parking disk (max 2h), except on sunday. There is free parking outside the city.
* Pets are unfortunately not allowed.
* Check-in from 15h and check-out before 11h.
It is prohibited to smoke anywhere in the house and on the terraces!
Pictures of the guest rooms